2010年7月1日星期四

I mind ❤

This post ,thank Mr Q .

Thanks a lot.

I dont know that you fall in love with me ,really dont know.

Thanks for your shoulder,and all take care.

You know who i ❤ the most ,you say you dont mind.

you bought me many things,but i didnt accept .

you say you dont mind,and you will wait.

Oh my gosh,i know you got my blog .

so,i have to tell you here.

My hurt come to me badly ,do you know?

i cry badly and non stop .

I dont want every one to worry,ok?

i was in sick,painful.

My blog link is his name,you dont mind.

but,once a day.you will mind.

i not that kind of girl that you think,i am bad girl.

just take you as friends,dont say love me.

my link is who that you know,he is the one .

i dont wanna be selffish,i dont wanna let myself follish.

he doesnt know,what about me.

so please,leave me.


Js will loves you

没有评论:

发表评论