2010年7月6日星期二

I love Freedom

I'm back to my bloggie . i'm crazy. in homework ,schooling,tuition,infront of everybody .

Whoa,some buddies . we are going to fu*k school together ,alrught.

I was planning my mid year and end of the year. shopping ,hanq out ,travel with buddies.

But,always the single life .lol .

Today kena spot check in school, unluckily . my perfume la wei !!!

We are suspect some one in our class ,who is the spy ?

Kena tangkap mesti mati XD

My buddies ,at class .i was too enjoying .today my science teacher give me some effort .

Get a in scince ,belanja makan XP

I like it,i will to it de la!




This few days ,umm-mm...

hard to explain the feel ,i just know.

this end year i will bring a big bag ,going to somewhere .enjoying my honeymoon life.

Wohooo.!

Some buddies, dont do too much of childish things . i will laugh on you XD

Crazy mama!

没有评论:

发表评论