2010年7月12日星期一

Syok Yesterday .♥

Sibeh Syok yesterday .








Long time i didnt upload my picha,upload here .
Still sick,seems like more bad =[


I am trying to escape every painful from who the one love me ,
Example like my lou po yun and bou bui yian ling.
I went home on our form 4 recess time , I was fever and painful .
No body can observe it .



My name is Cactus , but .
I am not strong as you all think .
I cried yesterday in a call,what can I do.
Saya tak tau :(




Da pass .
Is suffer for me ,difficult for me.
I already can start to get it down ,why you back to me suddenly .
I wanna have a new relationship , please leave me far far away .
Dont get back to me while Js helping me to get you out !!




I'm affraid, i affraid the hug that you give .
No!!Suppose to forget the smell and all of it .
Apa itu Cinta ?


Yesterday out with wing and lit .
They makes me feel very happy .
Keep laughing while the first step i go inside the car.
They kept me on one status -Crazy in laughing XD




We go watch Predators together :)
I shout inside ,Fishhhhhh =P
Wing let me make until sibeh gan jiong ,sibeh paiseh

Brother,thanks for teaching me .

What should I do now ,for my future .

Your encouragement is useful for me .

I should go to face it .





Jesus,are you there?

I believe on you,need you soo muchhhhh :(

I need your hug ,your kiss .
I hopes to get a new relationship from you,approve?

Dont let him back to my life anymore,block me on facebook.

Let me stay away Cavian Yap,stay away from his asking and disturbing.

I dont want all of this ,I want happy life with all of my darling .

I want Mikayo Benzhu stay happy everyday :)

I want my lou po Pei Yun with her Hubby always sibeh hang fuk , hang fuk until i have to wear spec XD

I want a lot of things , I want Pei Yun and me celebrate Yian Ling birth .

I want all heng dai Fuck school together , always and always .



I want Mikayo Benzhu celebrate her birth with me and all of her love.

I want celebrate my birth with here every one .


I want siing K with her ,she is her .

The one we say last forever.


I want go clubbing with her ,she is the one.


My , where are all of you now?

没有评论:

发表评论